Protecting artist’s rights gets pretty dramatic when it involves the music industry. The New York Times follows a BMI music-copyright enforcer through bars, restaurants and strip clubs as she tries to get them to pay up for all that music they’re playing.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015