On the way back from Omaha, a quick pit stop in Kansas City. To accompany this post and for your listening pleasure Mr. Muddy Waters:
Last year while at BEMIS I spent a weekend in Kansas City . Taking in the new Bloch building addition at the Nelson Atkins Museum and seeing many contemporary galleries such as Dolphin and Paragraph. It was a great weekend but we ran out of time and never got to see The Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art.
also by Margaret Meehan
- People in Your Neighborhood: Karen Weiner - May 10th, 2013
- Similar But Different #30: Art As Digestion - March 14th, 2013
- Yayoi Kusama: Princess of the Polka Dots - July 19th, 2012
- Seventeen Hundred Seeds: Cultivating Community As Art - June 2nd, 2012
- Similar but Different #29: The Rainbow Connection - May 23rd, 2012