The Judd Foundation announced Wednesday that Donald Judd’s 13,004 books (OK, so 2,286 are duplicates), located in his home and studio in Marfa, are now accessible online. The foundation spent 3,500 hours cataloging and photographing between 2008-2010. The new online portal presents Judd’s 96 bookcases as they appear in the physical library, which remains arranged exactly as it was prior to the artist’s death.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015