The Judd Foundation announced Wednesday that Donald Judd’s 13,004 books (OK, so 2,286 are duplicates), located in his home and studio in Marfa, are now accessible online. The foundation spent 3,500 hours cataloging and photographing between 2008-2010. The new online portal presents Judd’s 96 bookcases as they appear in the physical library, which remains arranged exactly as it was prior to the artist’s death.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015