This Tuesday evening, March 23, at the Fort Worth Modern’s Tuesday evening lecture series artist and gallery director R. H. Quaytman and art historian Rhea Anastas will discuss the effects the "strain of criticial artistic discourse" had on Orchard, an exclusive NY cooperative gallery/project they were involved with until it closed in 2008. The talk begins at 7pm in the Modern’s auditorium. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015