Glasstire is one of the five finalists chosen to present their projects at today’s first-ever National Arts Journalism Summit!! [Click here to see our presentation video.] We were picked from 109 submissions across North America in response to an open call for the best examples of entrepreneurial cultural journalism. Fearless founder Rainey Knudsen will tell them how we do it in Texas sometime between 9-1 PDT (11-3 in Texas) along with Juan Devis, artist and producer of Departures at KCET, Los Angeles; Mark Mangan, CEO of Flavorpill; Jim Gaines, editor-in-chief of FLYPMedia, New York; and Patty Gessner, executive producer of San Francisco Classical Voice. Tune in for our brush with greatness!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015