Saturday, May 16, Etsy Dallas, the local branch of the online craft marketplace, is going offline at the Etsy Dallas Spring Bash. It's a craft fair with a reverse cyber-twist: local crafters hawk their handmade wares out in the real world for a change, where you can finger and sniff them before you lay down your cash. At the South Side Lofts, 1409 S. Lamar, Dallas, 11-5pm. FREE.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015