Metroplex artist (and occasional Glasstire contributor) Michael Odom has come up with a new way to get his art seen: he’s making flexible car magnets with the image of one of his paintings and handing them out to the first 40 askers. There’s no commitment required from the recipient, other than putting the magnet on their car and taking pictures occasionally to document the work’s travels. Want to art up your car? Just email him to participate.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010