Metroplex artist (and occasional Glasstire contributor) Michael Odom has come up with a new way to get his art seen: he’s making flexible car magnets with the image of one of his paintings and handing them out to the first 40 askers. There’s no commitment required from the recipient, other than putting the magnet on their car and taking pictures occasionally to document the work’s travels. Want to art up your car? Just email him to participate.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017