Metroplex artist (and occasional Glasstire contributor) Michael Odom has come up with a new way to get his art seen: he’s making flexible car magnets with the image of one of his paintings and handing them out to the first 40 askers. There’s no commitment required from the recipient, other than putting the magnet on their car and taking pictures occasionally to document the work’s travels. Want to art up your car? Just email him to participate.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016