Metroplex artist (and occasional Glasstire contributor) Michael Odom has come up with a new way to get his art seen: he’s making flexible car magnets with the image of one of his paintings and handing them out to the first 40 askers. There’s no commitment required from the recipient, other than putting the magnet on their car and taking pictures occasionally to document the work’s travels. Want to art up your car? Just email him to participate.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010