The Knitta phenomenon continues to attract media attention like lint on rayon, according to an informal comparison in the Arts Journal blog Aesthetic Grounds, trumping heavily funded and promoted public art pieces in Las Vegas with a tree-wrapping event in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015