The Knitta phenomenon continues to attract media attention like lint on rayon, according to an informal comparison in the Arts Journal blog Aesthetic Grounds, trumping heavily funded and promoted public art pieces in Las Vegas with a tree-wrapping event in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015