Houston’s Mixture Gallery has acquired a second space in the little hipster hair salon which was around the corner from the gallery (next to Brasil coffee shop). The new space, known as MAS, will house flat files, large inventory, and serve as a secondary exhibition space.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017