Brandon Zech and Christina Rees discuss conservation nightmares, the Dust Bowl, and how well-versed Texas artists are on this subject.
“Texas artists have been dealing with this forever.”
To watch last summer’s Top Five on Our Favorite Artworks About Snow & Ice, please go here.
1. The Photography of Earlie Hudnall, Jr. (1980s and ’90s)
2. A) Katie Pell, Bitchen Stove, 2006
B) Helen Altman, Custom Deluxe, 1990
3. Luis Jiménez, Man on Fire, 1969
4. Sandy Carson: We Were There (Series, 2007-2017)
5. Alexandre Hogue, Drought Survivors, 1936