Today is the day you’ve all been waiting for. Don your cliché Warhol costume, grab two armfuls of candy (because you’re an adult) and go forth into the night. If your day isn’t already packed with ghouls and treats, here are some spooky things you should do:
- See an Anthropomorphic Costume Contest at The Museum of Human Achievement in Austin
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead with K Space Contemporary in Corpus Christi
- Go get a calendar from Dennis Nance at Box 13 in Houston
- Eat some bugs at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas in Beaumont
- Check out the Blanton’s staff costume contest and see who won
This is just a small sliver of today’s festivities; tell us what else is happening in the comments below!