Artist Residency Program - Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
Houston Center for Contemporary Craft - Artist Residency Program
Applications Deadline March 1, 2013
Media Accepted: Wood, Glass, Metal, Fiber, Clay, Mixed Media
Access to wide variety of professional opportunities and resources!
• Five to ten residencies awarded
• Three, six, nine or twelve-month residencies
• Stipend & housing allowance
• Free studio space with 24hr access
• Ongoing professional development
To apply visit www.crafthouston.org. Applications are under the Artists tab.
This ad has been viewed 315 times