The Photography Intern will assist the Communications department in photographing events and artworks, editing photos for print as needed, and organizing the museum’s archive. This position provides the opportunity to work under art direction in order to capture the essence of the museum and strengthen one’s portfolio by working events hosted by AMOA-Arthouse and attended by donors, patrons, and artists. This position is located at the Jones Center, with occasional visits to Laguna Gloria for events. Weekly in-office hours and attendance at events will be expected. Candidates are required to submit examples of previous work with the application.
Prospective interns should meet the following qualifications:
• Should have experience with event photography and lighting
• Must be enrolled in a photography or related visual media program
• Experience editing photos for print and online as needed
• Previous skills using Adobe Suite required
• Interns must bring their own equipment
Please send a cover letter, resume and examples of previous work to email@example.com. Deadline for submissions will be Friday, December 14th.
This ad has been viewed 521 times