SUMMARY: This part-time Administrative Assistant will assist both the CFO and the Director of Human Resources/Payroll and manage a wide range of projects and tasks, as assigned. A high degree of confidentiality is expected in all aspect of position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For Director of Human Resources/Payroll
• Assist Director of HR in Benefits Orientation (as needed) and annual open enrollment.
• Processes 403(b) contributions in a timely manner.
• Insurance Deductions with Payroll as employees are enrolled.
• Assist Director of HR with New Hire/Separation documents, as needed.
• Maintain a comprehensive insurance spreadsheet.
• Maintain HR/Payroll documents on Intranet.
• Maintain HR Notification Bulletin Board.
• Process expense reports for approval by the Director of HR.
• At the direction of the Director of HR, research information for special projects.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director of HR.
• Maintain vacation/sick time for entire department.
For CFO and Finance
• General administrative duties as assigned
• Process expense reports for CFO.
• Keep notes for a monthly Finance meeting.
QUALIFICATIONS: 2+ years as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent work experience; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Excellent writing and editing required. Proficiency in Word and Excel required; proficiency with PowerPoint preferred. Superior people-skills required.
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will be someone who is imaginative, highly self-motivated, who can work in a self-directed manner, and has an attention to detail. Tact, patience and ability to interact skillfully with a variety of personalities are prerequisite for this position. CONFIDENTIALLY A MUST. RESUMES ACCEPTED THROUGH 10/31/12.
This ad has been viewed 581 times