TASA Conference: Call for Paul Hanna proposals
Call for Paul Hanna Lecture Proposals
Ft. Worth Conference 2012
The Texas Association of Schools of Art (TASA) is accepting proposals for the Paul Hanna presentation at its Annual Conference: October 11, 12, 13 and 14, 2012 in San Antonio.
The Paul Hanna Lecture exists to provide a forum through which a selected studio artist can make a presentation at the annual TASA conference. The lecture may include PowerPoint prefer and other visual aids. An honorarium will be awarded.
A TASA committee will review proposals. Notices of acceptance and rejection will be sent no later than September 10. Non-members who teach art in Texas colleges and universities may qualify for submission of a proposal by simply joining TASA ($20 individual membership; please go to www.tasart.org to download a membership form).
If you are interested in being considered for the 2012 Paul Hanna Lectureship, please send your application/submission electronically, as follows BY AUGUST 27:
Prepare one PDF file that contains:
· Current Resume (2 pages)
· Brief Bio in paragraph form and self-portrait for press purposes
· Brief description of your topic (200 words)
· 10 images of your current work (include the following information with each image: artist name, title of work, media, dimensions, and year completed).
· Title your PDF exactly as such: Lastname_Firstname_Paul Hanna.pdf (e.g., Doe_Jane_ Paul Hanna.pdf).
· Prepare an email to email@example.com with your PDF entry (no larger than 2MB) attached. The subject line should read, Paul Hanna Application by [your full name].
· Send the e-mail.
· Your application is complete.
Only applications submitted in a single PDF format will be reviewed.
This ad has been viewed 529 times