Asher Gallery Sales Associate
• Reports to: Asher Gallery Manager
• Classification: Part Time, Non Exempt
• Hours: Wednesday – Saturday, plus occasional evening, special event, and holiday
• Starting Wage: $9.50 per hour
HCCC seeks a friendly, organized person with an interest in contemporary craft to advance
retail sales in the Center’s Asher Gallery. Candidates with retail experience, strong
communication skills, intermediate-level computer skills, and the ability to learn quickly are
preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong time-management skills, show initiative, and
be comfortable dealing with the public on a daily basis.
The Asher Gallery sales associate’s primary responsibilities are to welcome and engage
customers, process sales transactions, maintain visual merchandising, and assist the Asher
Gallery Manager in both daily and long-term projects.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; college arts-related education preferred
• Able to work 16 – 20 hours weekly: Wednesday - Saturday, with occasional evening,
special event, and holiday hours
Follow this link to view the complete job description:
This Ad has been viewed 210 times.