Salary: $2,962 /MONTH
Listing No. 071818-01
Opening Date: 07/18/2018
Closing Date: until filled
Performs moderately complex administrative support or technical program assistance work. Work involves disseminating information, maintaining filing systems, and performing internal administrative support work. May train others. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Provides outstanding customer service while serving as first point of contact for new grant applicants and the public
• Assists applicants and grantees with timely and accurate information and technical assistance on the agency’s grants programs
• Maintains filing, record-keeping, and agency records management systems
• Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, basic bookkeeping work, answering the telephone, and assembling presentation materials
• Coordinates meetings, conferences, and seminars
• Participates in the planning and execution of agency programs
Experience in administrative support work. Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent is required. Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in the arts, public administration, business, or a related field is generally preferred. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
Solid knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, etc.
Knowledge of office practices and administrative procedures.
Ability to implement administrative procedures; to interpret rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; to communicate effectively, and to train others.
Background and/or interest in the arts or arts-related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
A State of Texas Application must be submitted electronically at www.workintexas.com (Job Posting ID: 6661836)) to be considered for this position. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of State Application.
Military Crosswalk information for this position can be found at: http://www.hr.sao.texas.gov/Compensation/MilitaryCrosswalk/MOSC_AdministrativeSupport.pdf
This job is covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
TCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability, or veteran status
This Ad has been viewed 209 times.