The Grant Writer is responsible for securing grant funds through foundations and corporations, as well as local, state and federal agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven win record for procuring grant funds in the areas of art and science, education, museums, or related fields. Must be able to prepare, write and edit grant narratives and timelines as well as provide measurable outcomes for success, compliance reports. Works with all departments to secure funds for mission related programs’ strategic plans. Must be able to work independently and cohesively with all departments. Must have experience in researching grant management software systems, such as eCivis or Foundation Center for matching agency requirements to mission based programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, writing or similar field
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Non-profit experience as a grant writer preferred
• 3 to 5 years working in a non-profit setting
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends
• Must pass a background and drug test
This Ad has been viewed 62 times.