Fall Internships take place from Sept - Dec
Deadline: August 1st. - Extended Deadline - August 8th
Access and Community Education
As a Community Education intern, you will assist with the expansion of HCP’s community programs by conducting research in the field and providing art education in the community in art festivals, community events, and on-location. This position is ideal for someone embarking on a career in Art Education, Museum Education and Community Arts.
You will have any or all of the following responsibilities:
• Research potential opportunities for Community Education
• Research existing photography-based Community Education Curricula
• Organize and maintain Community Education supplies
• Assist in the planning phase and participate in local community fairs and HCP community events
• Develop curricula for various outreach programming
• Design Community Education media kit
• Lead exhibition tours to school groups
• Assist Access and Community Education Coordinator and Teaching Artist with community programs
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, filled-out internship application and references to: Houston Center for Photography ATTN: Internship 1441 W. Alabama Houston, TX 77006 or via email to Natalie Rodgers.
This Ad has been viewed 35 times.