Fall Internships take place from Sept - Dec
Deadline: August 1st. - Extended Deadline - August 8th
Museum Education Intern
As Museum Education Intern, you will assist with the development of HCP’s Museum Docent program by conducting research on museum education, developing curriculum, and train docents. This position is ideal for someone embarking on a career in Arts Education and Museum Education.
You will have any or all of the following responsibilities:
• Research different theories on museum education
• Develop curriculum and materials for each exhibition for the following exhibitions calendar
• Research potential groups for tours, and schedule tours
• Research existing photography-based museum education curricula
• Create and update exhibition tour information
• Lead exhibition tours to school groups
• Organize training sessions for staff and volunteer docents
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, filled-out internship application and references to: Houston Center for Photography ATTN: Internship 1441 W. Alabama Houston, TX 77006 or via email to Natalie Rodgers.
This Ad has been viewed 33 times.