Fall Internships take place from Sept - Dec
Deadline: August 1st. - Extended Deadline - August 8th
As a Development Intern, you will assist with the administrative and marketing efforts of the organization related to audience development, grant and donor research, social media, and information distribution. This position is ideal for someone embarking on a career in Arts Administration, Museum Studies, or Development.
You will have any or all of the following responsibilities:
• Update member information on database
• Assist with fundraising event planning
• Assist with preparation of fundraising and membership materials and mailings
• Assist with preparation of Membership materials and mailings
• Assist with donor and grant research
• Assist with the planning and implementation of the Annual Print Auction
• Prepare images and artist bio’s for Featured Members section on the website
• Share the responsibility with other interns and staff of monitoring the gallery during open hours
• Research locations for future Capture Crawls
• Lead exhibition tours to school groups
To apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, filled-out internship application and references to: Houston Center for Photography ATTN: Internship 1441 W. Alabama Houston, TX 77006 or via email to Natalie Rodgers
This Ad has been viewed 27 times.