Application ends: May 18, 2018
Internship duration: Summer Semester, 2018
Min. time commitment: 10-12 hours per week flexible schedule
Salary: $1,000 Stipend
Reports to: Programs Manager + Resources Coordinator
Fresh Arts is seeking a creative, dedicated, and highly innovative intern who has an interest in arts marketing, administration, and event planning. As an intern with Fresh Arts, you will learn all aspects of working in a nonprofit.
The intern will learn about email marketing, including the creation and deployment of mass emails, strategy, the creation of marketing collateral, public relations and artist communication in the lead up to Fresh Arts’ largest annual event: The Winter Holiday Art Market. They will provide general support to the Programs Manager in day-to-day tasks.
Duties + Responsibilities:
• Work independently and collaboratively on short- and long-term projects as assigned
• Assist with research and creation of Fresh Arts email communications Art on Tap and Resource Newsletter
• Updating marketing collateral in line with the Fresh Arts brand guide
• Drafting and scheduling artist communications for the Fresh Arts Winter Holiday Art Market
• Creative problem-solving with ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Possess superior organizational skills + attention to detail
• Quick learner who is highly motivated + pro-active
• Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, social media, and Adobe video editing programs including Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
• Interest in the arts and community involvement is desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter (including your availability + what you want to achieve through this internship) and resume. Please specify potential calendar conflicts you may have during said availability. Email to: Opportunities@fresharts.org
This Ad has been viewed 156 times.