The Account Manager works with a team to manage corporate art collections in Dallas. The Account Working closely with the team, the Account Manager must plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent project management service as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization. Evening hours and some weekend hours expected. Travel is required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Report to the President, providing regular input on all activity.
• Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Represent company at in-person and virtual meetings with client and other external parties.
• Create and deliver weekly, quarterly and annual reports to client.
• Assist President with management of collection deaccessions and acquisitions.
• Manage collection donations to charitable organizations.
• Oversee installation of artwork at multiple sites.
• Organize large-scale art installations and exhibitions.
• Implement and oversee special projects, including collection research and online presence.
• Support physical upkeep, tracking, and management of the collection.
• Propose and implement improvements to project and collection management practices.
• Development of relations with artists, private dealers, galleries, and auction houses
• Market research and analysis as it pertains to our client’s needs
• Preparation of acquisition presentations
• Ensure security and confidentiality of data.
• Adhere to office policies and procedures.
• Travel for collection management projects.
Education and Experience:
• 10+ years’ experience in project management/managerial role
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Art/Art History. Master’s degree preferred.
• Certificate in Appraisal Studies preferred
• Public speaking experience.
• Very familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop. Experience with ArtSystems is a plus.
• Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects
• Extremely detail-oriented and thorough
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of initiative and works well in a challenging, fast-paced team environment
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Technical competence (understand multiple platforms of computer software, hardware, etc.)
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction and good judgment
• Must be available evenings and occasional weekends
• Must be able to travel multiple times a year
• Must have a personal vehicle and valid driver's license
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than May 31, 2018. No calls or inquiries, please.
This Ad has been viewed 176 times.