TYart is a Houston based art service company that provides art handling, packing, storage, and transportation for museums, galleries, corporations, and private collectors. Our reputation is surpassed by none in the region. We are looking for highly motivated applicants interested and excited about working with, and around, art. Please refer to our website www.tyart.com.
Art Installation Department – Immediate Openings
Qualifications for full time employment:
• General knowledge in handling and installation of all types of artwork as well as residential and commercial moving, training provided.
• General knowledge of art history, art techniques and fabrication (not required)
• Problem solving skills along with the ability to adapt to a changing schedule
• Familiarity with woodworking techniques and power tools
• Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with clients and co-workers
• Client service-oriented with clean and professional appearance
• Must be able to function as part of a team as well as show individual
• Prefer at least 2 years experience in museum, gallery or commercial
setting (not required)
• Clean driving record
• Familiarity with commercial trucks (not required)
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
TYart offers a salary commensurate with experience. TYart is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 713-869-8142.
This Ad has been viewed 67 times.