Press and Social Media Intern 2018
FotoFest is seeking enthusiastic, and self-motivated thinkers to assist with our social media and marketing efforts within an Internship. We are seeking bright individuals with an interest in art, and skills with online, social media, and traditional marketing. Experience with social media management in an institutional setting is preferred, and the ability to speak, and write professionally is a must.
Interns are a valued asset to us – nearly all of the current staff began as volunteers or interns.
Please submit your resume and a letter of intent explaining your interest in FotoFest, and your experience with social media through our
Wufoo form which you can find on www.fotofest2018.art
● Schedule and post items to FotoFest’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others)
● Research FotoFest’s online audiences and participate in developing a comprehensive social media strategy
● Assist in other marketing and public relations projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience
● College student or College graduate majoring in marketing, advertising or communications desired. Other degrees/plans will be considered.
● Familiarity with social media management
● Strong writing and speaking skills are a must
● Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
● Facility with basic Microsoft Office software is a requirement
Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills preferred. Experience with online Video production desired
● Candidates should exhibit a strong work ethic and positive attitude
● Highly organized and task oriented
● Excellent critical thinking skills
● Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
Terms and Compensation
FotoFest’s internships are part-time positions. Internships run 120 hours, and compensation is $500 stipend. We are normally flexible with hours, though we ask for a commitment to a minimum of 12 hours/week. Some interns may be invited to do a second internship term.
This Ad has been viewed 91 times.