Job Title: HGOco Operations Administrator
Reports to: Director of HGOco
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Date: December 7, 2017
The HGOco Operations Administrator provides an excellent opportunity to develop within a prestigious, vibrant and complex arts organization. The Operations Administrator supports HGOco’s strategic and programmatic goals by maintaining up-to-date financial information, ensuring departmental compliance with HGO standard practices, and developing and maintaining effective and efficient office systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee all financial processes: execute contracts, submit payroll, facilitate timely payment of invoices, process receivable payments, submit staff credit card statements
• Track spending and earned revenue; prepare reports utilizing Excel, Tessitura and Financial Edge
• Manage HGOco Tessitura data and data entry standards
• Conduct quarterly budget forecasting process:
o Maintain (and edit as needed) a comprehensive budget template that functions fluidly at departmental and company levels
o Collate and enter program expenses as submitted by Program Managers
o Track actual contributed Development revenue based on revenue projections provided by Director of Development Operations
o Maintain appropriate account & project coding of expenses
o Review departmental financial data for inconsistencies/inaccuracies
o Provide HGOco budget overview to Development quarterly; provide additional program budgets/reports as needed.
CALENDAR & COMMUNICATIONS:
• Generate and distribute department communications within and without HGO
• Coordinate HGOco department meeting schedule, compiling notes from each meeting for archival purposes
• Maintain HGOco overall calendar up to 2 years in advance
• Collate and calendar PR & Marketing deadlines as provided by Education, Touring and Program Managers
• Facilitate CUES content plans as well as website updates and deadlines
• Collate and report HGOco statistics and data
• Track absences and vacation days
• Work with HGOco staff to ensure program logistical needs are met, including, but not limited to:
o Applications, registrations, permission forms, releases, etc.
o Securing space within the WTC
o Coordinating catering & hospitality
o Requesting appropriate tech setup
o Security lists and ID badges
o Transportation logistics
o Busing coordination for Student Performances
NOTE: This job description represents the essential functions of the position, but is not all inclusive. Additional duties reasonably related to the position may be assigned by the Director.
Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in accounting, finance, or business).
Two years experience in a similar position or in an arts, educational, or non-profit organization is required. Experience in finance or bookkeeping is mandatory. Proficiency in PC, Excel 2013 Level 2 (Level 3 preferable), Word, and Outlook are mandatory. Experience with Tessitura and Financial Edge is preferred.
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS
Extraordinary attention to detail with a commitment to producing consistently high quality, detailed work. Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills. The ability to learn quickly and to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and to display a high level of professionalism in all interactions is necessary. Strong communication and writing skills are required. Excellent organizational, time management and event –planning skills are necessary for success in this position. May require occasional nights and weekends.
This Ad has been viewed 110 times.