Texas Women for the Arts Grant
Texas Women for the Arts is a giving circle created by the Texas Cultural Trust uniting
the financial forces of Texas women to fund initiatives for the arts and for arts education
throughout the state. Members will choose the recipients and allocate the funds at their
annual meeting in the spring. We invite you to submit grant proposals to the Texas
Cultural Trust or through the Texas Commission on the Arts, the Texas Film
Commission or the Texas Music Office.
Applications must be RECEIVED by Friday, March 9, 2012.
1. Proposals must be submitted from or through a governmental agency. Texas Commission on the Arts accepts proposals from arts organizations to be considered for this funding (See instructions below).
2. The program must reflect the vision of Texas Women for the Arts, as stated above.
3. Proposals must be sponsored by a member of Texas Women for the Arts.
4. Finalists will be required to present their proposal at the Annual Meeting in El Paso on Thursday, May
10, 2012. Due to travel expenses and distance to El Paso, this year, presentations may be made either
in person, sent as a video presentation on DVD.
5. Report on use of any 2011 funds received from Texas Women for the Arts must be submitted prior to
or with the 2012 request.
Texas Women for the Arts is a giving program uniting the financial force of Texas women in funding initiatives for the arts and arts education throughout the state. Texas Women have the capability of making a tremendous impact on the arts in Texas for our youth and our heritage.
823 Congress Ave Suite 650
This ad has been viewed 916 times