The Institutional Giving Coordinator reports to the Director of Institutional Giving, and is a member of the development team. This position provides support for institutional giving initiatives, including the corporate membership program and sponsorships and grants from foundations, corporations and government entities.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that the overall fundraising objectives of the Nasher Sculpture Center are met or exceeded.
* Assist the Director of Institutional Giving in achieving annual goals to grow the Nasher’s funder base of corporate, government and foundation donors and prospects and track their progression through the moves management cycle.
* Assist in implementing an annual plan that achieves the institutional giving goal and provides robust stewardship.
* Under the supervision of the Director of Institutional Giving, write and submit well-conceived, compelling letters of inquiry, grant proposals, acknowledgements and stewardship reports for institutional funders.
* Identify and research prospects and donors for Nasher initiatives including exhibitions, programs and special events.
* Ensure deadlines are met by tracking the status of grants, proposals and reports, coordinating with other departments to gather required information, and assisting with the production of submissions.
* Assist the Director of Institutional Giving with implementing appropriate funder recognition throughout Nasher programs and initiatives, maintaining and tracking a list of funder requirements for each sponsorship or gift.
* Provide excellent customer service for all institutional giving funders and prospects.
* Assist with the corporate membership program, managing the renewal and fulfillment processes.
* Serve as a point person for institutional donors, assisting with sponsorship activation at Nasher events.
* Serve as an advocate for the Nasher at events and networking opportunities.
* Track annual income and expense budgets for institutional giving and ensure budgets are updated throughout the year.
* Ensure consistent data entry into Altru to expand institutional knowledge about donors and to accurately track prospects and relationships.
* Research and follow trends in fundraising and the philanthropic nature of the community.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Supports the Nasher’s mission to be an international focal point and catalyst for the study, installation, conservation and appreciation of modern and contemporary sculpture
* Minimum of two years related experience, preferably in fundraising at a non-profit organization
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
* Ability to communicate well and persuasively both verbally and in writing
* Proven record of ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and experience in project management with various departments and leadership levels
* High level of comfort working in the Microsoft Office suite
* Working knowledge of database programs (Raisers’ Edge or Altru experience preferred)
* Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills, and a comfort working with visitors, donors and senior level colleagues
* Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
Please email letter of interest, resume and contact information for professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
This Ad has been viewed 167 times.