The Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas, TX is seeking individuals with a passion for the arts and an even stronger passion for customer service to join the team as a Visitor Experiences Facilitator, who is responsible for ensuring every guest at the museum has a meaningful experience. As the face of the museum, the Visitor Experiences Facilitator is responsible for selling tickets, promoting memberships, engaging visitors, and providing information about the museum’s collection, special exhibitions, and the community at large.
• Visitor Empowerment – Inform every visitor of the exhibitions on view, resources available including family guides, sensory bags, touch boards, large print binders, etc.
• Visitor Engagement – Move throughout the museum and discuss works on view with visitors. Provide anecdotes and additional information when needed. Use technology when appropriate to further inform visitors.
• Admission Sales – Greet every visitor and make sure they are aware of the different price categories. Inform visitors of special discounts and promotions.
• Membership - Document each member visit in the database. Mention membership to all guests who are not members and to discuss renewals with members who are within the renewal window. Stay up to date with current member benefits and events.
• Information Point - You are to be the main point of contact for the customer queries related to facilities, exhibitions and the community at large and provide excellent customer care. Stay up to date on current and upcoming exhibitions and events at the museum and throughout the Arts District.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A commitment to providing the highest level of visitor service.
• Previous experience in a museum or customer related environment, ideally in a box office, membership, or retail environment.
• A strong interest in art and culture desirable.
• As a highly visible representative of the museum, it is essential that all Visitor Experiences Facilitators are polite, professional, dependable, responsible and committed individuals.
• Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
• General office environment including work throughout the Museum’s facilities (galleries, conference rooms, and exhibit halls) and outdoors.
• Significant computer and telephone work.
• Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, and climbing stairs with occasional lifting up to 20lbs.
• Position is part-time with a minimum 12 hours per week.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 96 times.