The Texas Cultural Trust is looking for a Development Intern, who will report to the Development Manager. The position will focus on major donor and corporate sponsorship acquisition, donor research, grant research, and grant writing. Intern will also assist with the day-to-day activities of the Texas Cultural Trust.
• Provide support to Development Fellow and Manager on special projects and initiatives
• Conduct prospect research on individual, foundation, and corporate donors
• Maintaining donor and grant information, including calendaring deadlines, logging donations, generating and sending donor acknowledgements
• Assist with communication and outreach between Trust donors, Board of Directors, and corporate sponsors
• Support with logistics for Texas Cultural Trust special events
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Possess a high level of organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Background in fundraising or development is a plus
• Experience with Raiser's Edge is a plus
Hours / Salary: We are flexible and will work around school hours. The Texas Cultural Trust is requesting a commitment of 12-20 hours per week. Internship is paid at $10/hour; however, parking is not included.
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation of your interest.
This Ad has been viewed 144 times.