AIA Houston and Architecture Center Houston are hiring to fill the position of Membership Coordinator. Details are listed below.
40 hours per week between 8:30-5:30
Some evenings and weekends as required
1. Serve as staff liaison for the Young Architects Forum, I/AN, Fellowship, Interior Architecture, Women & Architecture, ArCH Community Programs and Sandcastle committees.
2. Maintains membership reports and databases.
3. Event support including, but not limited to, Bowl-A-TAC, GCG, Home Tour, Sandcastle, Gala Auction, Film Fest, Authors in Architecture and Gingerbread Build-off.
4. Maintain all social media sites and post daily Facebook, Instagram and twitter updates.
5. Maintain online resumé board
6. Set up and break down for meetings and events
7. Document sales
8. Other duties as assigned
Minimum job requirements include a college degree, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and exhibit professionalism. Must be well organized and be willing to do myriad tasks as needed in the office. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Please send resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries.
This Ad has been viewed 402 times.