A Dallas family seeks to immediately fill the role of a part-time assistant to provide administrative support to support the in-house curator and collection manager. Based at the family’s residence, this assistant will coordinate appointments linked to the art collection and household maintenance.
• Assists curator with duties tied to art insurance, transit, and installation
• Manages art collection database and website
• Coordinates residential maintenance repairs
• Tickets travel arrangements
• Negotiates contracts or rates with travel service providers
• Manages receipts alongside corporate accounting team
• Ensures compliance in all aspects of corporate travel and art collection procedures
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
• Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
• Training in travel and tourism is a plus
• Spanish fluency is desirable
• Comfortable around dogs
• Ability to pass a background check and provide academic transcript
• Ability to work every weekday with hours varying between 10am and 3pm
• Background in art history, fine art, museums, galleries, auction houses, and/or hospitality
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year university is required
Please send a single pdf that includes your cover letter followed by your resume to email@example.com. Please title the attachment “LastName_Assistant” and list “Application for Curatorial Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
This Ad has been viewed 444 times.