Capsule Gallery is located in Houston in the Isabella Court complex on Main Street. We feature contemporary photography and fine craft by local, regional, national and international emerging and established artists.
Capsule Gallery is seeking an intern for the Spring of 2017 to help with the following duties at the gallery:
1) Assist with gallery reception coverage 1-2 days a week, including some Saturdays
2) Assist with preparing the gallery for upcoming exhibitions, including painting walls, installing vinyl, and lighting exhibition
3) Assit with preparing press release for upcoming exhibitions
4) Create Facebook event listing and post event on other free resources in Houston
5) Assit with contacting artists, obtaining artist cv, price list, and press material
6) Create inventory sheet for specific exhibitions at the gallery
7) Assist with opening receptions, which occur every 5-6 weeks on a Friday evening from 5:30-8:30pm
The ideal candidate will be able to speak with confidence to potential collectors and visitors about current exhibitions and works in the inventory. The position begins immediately.
Please send a cover letter addressing your experience and interest in working at a profit gallery, along with your resume/CV and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 153 times.