Sotheby's Institute of Art: Online Classes
Now you can access Sotheby's Institute of Art's curriculum Online. All you need is a computer with access to the Internet and a web browser. Our Online courses are fully interactive and give students access to lectures, texts, images and videos, in a discussion-driven seminar format.
Sotheby’s Institute Online has been developed by Sotheby’s Institute of Art to provide an opportunity for people all over the world to take courses at their own convenience using the Internet.
Register now for the course(s) you choose. You will be guided through the simple enrollment and payment processes, and upon completion of these you will receive a confirmation email from our system.
6-week courses starting November 7
* The Techniques of the Art Writer
* Understanding Chinese Contemporary Art: Key Issues and Concepts
* Museums: Past, Present and Future
* Contemporary Art: Exploring the New
* Art as an Alternative Investment
* Understanding Trends in the Art Market
Sotheby's Institute of Art - New York
570 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor
Tel. US: +1 212 517 3929
This ad has been viewed 173 times