Cris Worley Fine Arts (Dallas, TX) is seeking an intern for the fall semester, with a start date in September. The position is part-time and unpaid, but students who are looking to receive course credit are welcome. The fall intern will work with gallery owner, Cris Worley and gallery assistant, Nicole Norton in the administration of the gallery. Duties will include:
• Speaking with clients and visitors
• Assisting with gallery events including opening receptions
• Managing website content and social media accounts
• Photography and video for website
• Answering the phone
• Managing and organizing the inventory list
• Art handling
• Other office administration
• Current (or previous) major/minor in art history or studio art (or design, PR, etc)
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
• Photoshop and photography skills a plus
• Availability to work 1-2 days a week and during evening events
• Candidates must present/conduct themselves in a professional manner
Apply via email to Nicole Norton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short introductory letter and an attached resume. References may be requested after an initial interview.
This Ad has been viewed 166 times.