Gallery Intern – Fall Semester
Kirk Hopper Fine Art (Dallas, TX) is seeking an intern for the fall semester, with a start date in either August or September. The position is part-time and unpaid, but students who are looking to receive course credit are welcome. The fall intern will work with the assistant director in the administration of the gallery. Duties will include:
- Speaking with clients and visitors
- Assisting with gallery events including opening receptions
- Managing website content and social media accounts
- Answering the phone
- Managing and organizing the inventory list
- Art handling
- Other office administration
- Current (or previous) major/minor in art history or studio art
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Photoshop and photography skills a plus
- Availability to work 1-2 days a week including Saturdays and during events
Apply via email to Casey Stranahan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short introductory letter and an attached resume. References may be requested after an initial interview.
This Ad has been viewed 90 times.