Is a nonprofit the right business model for your vision? What is a charitable organization? Is it right for your purpose? What about fiscal sponsorship? Join attorney Erin Rodgers for a discussion of whether your idea fits within the nonprofit model and how to form a nonprofit corporation in Texas and achieve IRS charitable designation.
• Filing procedures
• Tax exempt organization responsibilities
• Articles of incorporation and bylaws
• Bookkeeping and tax issues
• Organizational meetings
• Board of Directors duties
• A determination if a nonprofit structure the correct business entity for your endeavor
• Next steps on how to file with the Secretary of State and the IRS
• Costs associated with filing for nonprofit status
This Ad has been viewed 28 times.