Development Coordinator for Donor Relations
Job Type: Fundraising/Development
Organization: Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Application Closing Date: 6/27/2014
Plays a primary support role for a fast-paced Development office that is charged with meeting and/or exceeding financial goals through a robust individual and major gifts program (restricted and unrestricted), annual giving program, and special events.
· Serve as the point of contact for VIP concierge services. Maintain donor records, process donor ticket orders, record donor interaction, and provide excellent frontline service. Respond to questions from VIP ticket holders and donors in a timely manner.
· Manage benefits administration for Capital Campaign donors, box holders, and Donor Circle Members.
· Serve as the staff liaison to the Ghost Light Society (GLS). Assist in planning and coordinating all GLS events; attend all GLS Board Meetings and any necessary committee meetings to ensure event success and membership development.
· Provide support and coordination for fundraising events (including annual gala) and donor benefit events. Coordinate staff and volunteer committee involvement for events.
· Responsible for daily activities in support of the Tobin's development programs. Provide general support for the Development department for smooth internal functioning and communications.
· Assist with administrative details associated with the Capital Campaign meetings and activities.
· Schedule meetings, take minutes, and provide reports to ensure that necessary information and progress is documented and shared in a timely manner.
· Coordinate cross-departmentally to ensure clear allocation of responsibilities, management of deadlines, and task completion.
· Schedule and coordinate donor and prospect Tobin Center tours and visits as appropriate.
· Attend and participate in weekly meetings of Development Department.
· Maintain accounts payable and expense tracking.
· Assist with Reception coverage as needed.
· OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. Outstanding customer relations, both in person and on the phone, are essential. A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure and with frequent interruptions are critical.A strong attention to detail is required. Independent judgment and initiative must be frequently exercised. Because of the nature of the interaction and transactions, a high level of discretion is required concerning donor information. An understanding of both development goals for the organization and marketing strategies is necessary. The Development Coordinator needs to be able to manage difficult and/or emotional customer situations, researching and resolving customer issues to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. An understanding of donor-centered relationship building is essential.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and two years of development experience is required.
Location: 115 Auditorium Circle
San Antonio, TX 78205
Web Site URL:www.tobincenter.org
This Ad has been viewed 47 times.