ArtBridge, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, seeks an Executive Director to oversee ArtBridge’s mission: to provide therapeutic and expressive arts programs to homeless and at-risk children within a supportive and creative environment. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and is a full-time employee of ArtBridge.
• Development – writes grants and grant reports, works with Board to cultivate donors, plans and executes annual fund and annual event fundraiser, and provides stewardship of resources.
• Programming – oversees planning, execution, and operation of all programming, including financial and administrative tasks, relationships with sites served, and supervision of facilitators.
• Strategy – works with Board to ensure that the mission and strategic plan are fulfilled.
• Leadership – recruits, trains, develops, and manages volunteers and facilitators.
• Board – develops the budget, prepares reports for, coordinates board meetings, and assists in Board Development in connection with the Board and the President of the Board.
• Public Relations – represents ArtBridge well to all stakeholders and the community as the face of the organization, including websites, social media, and presence at fairs and community events.
• Energetic self-starter and passionate about ArtBridge’s mission and programs
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational abilities, fiscal responsibility, and business management skills
• Development experience, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to be responsible for all activities related to managing a nonprofit organization
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with Board, volunteers, partners, and in community relations capacity
• Familiarity with or training in art therapy, a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and send a hard copy to:
3311 Richmond, Suite #212
Houston, TX 77098
This Ad has been viewed 48 times.