Receptionist & Committee Liaison
Full-time reception and public relations
40 hours per week between 8:30-5:30. Some evenings and weekends required.
Minimum job requirements include a college degree, professional demeanor and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Must be well organized and be willing to do myriad tasks as needed in the office. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and excellent computer skills. Knowledge and experience with graphics software is beneficial.
1. Opens office and gallery
2. Answers telephones and greets visitors
3. Responsible for document sales
4. Incoming and outgoing mail
5. Maintains a current PR list
6. Distributes press releases and ensures all events are properly promoted
7. Maintains shared company calendar and website calendar
8. Maintain Master Architecture Community Calendar to include AIA, ArCH, RDA, USGBC, GHPA, AGC, etc.
9. Assists with event set up and break down, including moving furniture
10. Helps with event and meeting registration
11. Serves as primary staff liaison to the Residential Committee and Home Tour as well as to other committees as assigned.
12. Event support including, but not limited to, Health SES, GCG, Sandcastle, Gala Auction and Gingerbread Build-off
13. Clerical support for Architecture Center Houston Foundation
14. Other duties as assigned
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Rusty Bienvenue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 85 times