Crate Production Assistant
Tyart is a Houston based art service company that provides art handling, packing, storage, and transportation for museums, galleries, corporations, and private collectors.
Our reputation is surpassed by none in the region. We are looking for highly motivated applicants interested and excited about working with, and around, art. Please refer to our website www.tyart.com.
Crating and Packing Department
Qualifications for full time employment:
• Knowledge in handling of all types of artwork
• General knowledge of art history, art techniques and fabrication (preferred)
• Strong problem solving skills along with the ability to adapt to a changing schedule
• Understanding of woodworking techniques and power tools(required)
• Knowledge of packing and crating techniques along with crate building (preferred)
• Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with clients and co-workers
• Client service-oriented with clean and professional appearance
• Must be able to function as part of a team as well as show individual initiative
• Prefer at least 2 years experience in museum, gallery or commercial setting
• Clean driving record with reliable transportation
• Familiarity with commercial trucks (preferred)
Tyart offers a salary commensurate with experience. Tyart is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties please send resume and references to Kyle@tyart.com or fax to 713-869-8142.
This ad has been viewed 90 times