Tyart is a Houston based art service company that provides art handling, packing, crating, storage, and transportation for museums, galleries, corporations, and private collectors. Our reputation is surpassed by none in the region. We are looking for highly motivated applicants interested and excited about working with, and around, art. Please refer to our website www.tyart.com.
The Office Assistant will be responsible for answering and addressing incoming phone calls and emails. The candidate should be able to properly schedule and assign appropriate personnel and trucks. The assistant must be courteous, professional, and able to deal with the concerns of clients and employees. Additionally, he or she must be able to think on his/her feet, organized, and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment.
• Schedule and dispatch work crews to appropriate locations according to client requests.
• Gather and prepare all information required to complete Work Orders to successfully complete each job.
• Engages in exceptional customer service by assisting callers, visitors and employees with general questions and concerns.
• Heavy phone
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• General Art handling knowledge helpful
• Excellent communication skills
• Documentation skills
• Data entry skills
• Heavy Telephone skills
• Ability to Multitask
• Basic computer and math skills
• Area geographic knowledge
• Organizational skills
Tyart offers a salary commensurate with experience. Tyart is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties please send resume and references to email@example.com or fax to 713-869-8142.
This ad has been viewed 181 times