Nameless Sound Seeks Administrative Coordinator
Nameless Sound, an internationally recognized presenter of innovative contemporary music and music education, seeks an Administrative Coordinator to support the Founding/ Executive Director’s work in the areas of development (grants, membership and fundraising); membership solicitation; marketing through social networking, website maintenance, and email blasts; presenting concerts by international artists; and general administration.
- Coordinate and implement solicitation mailings, process donations, generate membership renewals and acknowledgements.
- Coordinate materials to supplement grants, foundation, corporate and individual proposals and applications.
- Update website and create/design e-mail blasts
- Market programs through updates on social networking sites
- Manage front of house for all concerts include securing and overseeing volunteers, taking monies for ticket admissions, and setting up and cleaning up. The organization presents approximately 9 concerts per year.
- Organize and attend monthly Board meetings and take minutes.
- Assist Board and Director with planning and presenting fundraising events.
Requirements: Ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated individual with excellent computer and Internet skills. Candidate must also possess exceptional organizational abilities, impeccable writing and communication skills, an attention to detail, ability to work independently and be proactive, and the ability to multi-task. Preferences include: an educational background or equivalent work experience in music, music education, arts, arts administration or fundraising. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, as well as fluency in Microsoft Office is required, Word and Excel in particular; database experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and some knowledge of HTML.
The Administrative Coordinator position is a part-time salaried position, working approximately 25 hours/week. Salary is based on experience. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nameless Sound:
Nameless Sound was established in 2001 to present the best of international contemporary music and to support the exploration of new methods in arts education
Nameless Sound presents concerts by premier artists in the world of creative music. In addition, Nameless Sound artists work directly with students from Houston’s public schools, community centers, and homeless shelters. Nameless Sound’s educational work helps to nurture a new generation of artists and inspire tomorrow’s creative thinkers.
This ad has been viewed 331 times