Visit Program Coordinator, Judd Foundation, Marfa, Texas
Visit Program Coordinator
Judd Foundation was created in 1996 by Donald Judd’s last will and testament to maintain and preserve his permanently-installed living and working spaces, libraries and archives in Texas and New York. The Foundation is dedicated to promoting a wider understanding of Judd’s artistic legacy by facilitating public access to these resources, and by developing scholarly and educational programs.
The Visit Program Coordinator will administer the visitor services program, including, representing Judd Foundation to the public, scheduling and processing of group and custom visits to Judd Foundation properties in Marfa, Texas. A highly motivated individual with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills is a must. This position is based in Marfa, Texas. The coordinator will report to the Assistant Manager of Marfa Operations and the Director of Programs. Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Wednesday through Sunday. Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Manage the visit program. This includes booking visits and responding to visitor inquiries in person, by phone, email and online registration.
• Manage the Foundation’s online booking system and process payments for visits and products when necessary.
• After training, lead visits.
• Manage and schedule guides for the visit program.
• Document the visits following existing procedures and protocols, enter visitor records in the Foundation’s database.
• Provide general office assistance when needed.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to interact well with a wide range of people and personalities at all levels.
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to lead and educate large groups of people.
• Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to perform administrative duties efficiently.
• Interest in contemporary art.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Visitor service experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with eTapestry or other development/database software and ticketing software a plus.
Please email a resume and a brief letter of interest to Caitlin Murray, Assistant Manager of Marfa Operations by Friday, July 12th. All inquiries and applications must be submitted by email.
This ad has been viewed 486 times