Internship: Events Coordinator
Events Coordinator, Internship
Hours: 10 hours a week, Monday – Friday, flexible
Compensation: $500 stipend
Start Date: May/June 2013
Duration: 10 weeks
The UMLAUF invites individuals passionate about event planning, marketing, and community building to join our team through an internship.
You will plan and facilitate an open house for vendors, photographers, and clients. You will support marketing efforts, research possible clients for our venue, assist with day of event logistics, and provide administrative support to the UMLAUF staff.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
* Night or weekend work might be required
* Knowledge of marketing strategies and creativity for events preferred
ABOUT the UMLAUF:
The Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum uses its collection of sculptures, paintings, and drawings by 20th century American sculptor Charles Umlauf, to provide educational programs and experiences that encourage the understanding and appreciation of sculpture.
Send letter of interest and resume to the following:
Diane Sikes, Director of Programs
Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum
605 Robert E. Lee Rd
Austin, TX 78704
or email: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
This ad has been viewed 397 times