ARTillery Houston is presenting a three-day multi-location art festival called “Blast the Walls.” Around the Jenson Drive area, there will be “multiple walls, multiple artists, music and much much more.” For $5, you get a wristband valid for the whole weekend, including Saturday’s party and Sunday’s b-boy battle.
Support your local artists and learn what co-organizer Jimmy Ralph means when he says, “Come thru and do some throwies and bombs.”
also by Paula Newton
- Austin’s Annual Art Bazaar Returns - November 24th, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving! - November 23rd, 2017
- Austin’s Graffiti Park to Relocate - November 22nd, 2017
- Retooled S.A. Foundation Looking to Give $ to Local Artists - November 21st, 2017
- U.S. Tax Reform Does Not Look Good for the Arts - November 20th, 2017