If you are wanting to volunteer or drop off supplies at a shelter and you can’t make it to the George R. Brown downtown, there are many other places you can go. This map (crowd sourced by Sketch City Houston) will help you find a shelter nearby. We recommend calling in advance to ask what specifically each shelter needs.
also by Glasstire
- Celebrate the Life and Work of Harry Geffert in Dallas - November 24th, 2017
- Top Five: November 23, 2017 - November 23rd, 2017
- The Art Lending Library Opens This Weekend in Galveston - November 21st, 2017
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017