If you are wanting to volunteer or drop off supplies at a shelter and you can’t make it to the George R. Brown downtown, there are many other places you can go. This map (crowd sourced by Sketch City Houston) will help you find a shelter nearby. We recommend calling in advance to ask what specifically each shelter needs.
also by Glasstire
- Rice University's Fondren Library Acquires Contemporary Arts Museum Houston Archive - September 22nd, 2017
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017