Artnet recently published an interview with Austin Mike Mitchell, creator of the swastika-inspired logo that’s increasingly being seen on the Internet and at anti-Trump rallies.
Says Mitchell, “I feel about as empowered as I’ve ever felt as an artist in this moment.” Read the full story here.
also by Glasstire
- Celebrate the Life and Work of Harry Geffert in Dallas - November 24th, 2017
- Top Five: November 23, 2017 - November 23rd, 2017
- The Art Lending Library Opens This Weekend in Galveston - November 21st, 2017
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017