Artnet recently published an interview with Austin Mike Mitchell, creator of the swastika-inspired logo that’s increasingly being seen on the Internet and at anti-Trump rallies.
Says Mitchell, “I feel about as empowered as I’ve ever felt as an artist in this moment.” Read the full story here.
also by Glasstire
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017