A few months ago, Glasstire reported on the upcoming lower Manhattan New York show, DoGUMENTA, an exhibition for dogs. The three day DoGUMENTA, which took place August 11-13, was a huge hit among the canines, reports the Associated Press.
The sculptures and installations were quite popular, especially if they contained dog biscuits and other treats that attendees were invited to munch on. Sophisticated art lovers were especially drawn to a work called “Fountain.” Art critics were lifting their hind legs and “expressing” themselves while scribbles of blue streaks were left behind on the white blocks.
To view more pictures, visit this Houston Chronicle article.
also by Paula Newton
- Oregon May Have Outdone Texas’ CowParade - September 22nd, 2017
- New Curator of Asian Art at MFAH - September 21st, 2017
- Bastrop Art Center Near Completion - September 20th, 2017
- Neo-Nazi Posters Found Plastered Around UH Campus - September 19th, 2017
- Arts Orgs Impacted by Harvey Must Attend Meeting to Apply for FEMA - September 18th, 2017