New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art offers a program called The Museum Workout, which it describes as “part gallery tour, part dance performance, part workout.” Choreographed by Monica Bill Barnes & Company, participants can listen to disco music and get an aerobic workout while touring a two-mile route through the Met.
It has already had two sold out runs and the current schedule will run through mid-December.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017